Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wonderful March...

After the yam cha session, i had one teh tarik and one Teh-O suam... Teh keep me awake, i can't sleep.. listening to White Horse from Taylor Swift. This song is really calm and keeping me awake from the fairy tale world... I'm not a princess, It's ain't a fairy tale. Holding on, it's only a dream. Knocking head ** wake up babygirl. Stop dreaming and face the world honey .. .. .. .. ..

------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY OLDER POPO!!!! =)

Delicious 6kg yam cake....and enough for 150 pax on the day





LOVE U grandma... Muaxxx*

Childhood time ..with Barbie doll and Barbie's house. Miss ya~

-------------------------------------------------------------

BABY TIME !!!

She is a good baby... with lots of her tit-bits which mama brought for both them..

They love bone, they love Big-Bite...They love mum mum...n of course their mama, is ME =)

My Beauty = My Princess= My girl

She pampered lots from me...

The naughty boy who with his new hair style..lol. So girlish...

------------------------------------------------------------------

BAKING ... BAKING...

Long time i had not been in this kitchen and baked after years ago...Well, this is the good time for me gain some baking lessons during my short break. Here we go.....

The progress.... mixed all the ingredients in a bowl and rolling and twisted it into a shape.
I love baking instead of cooking =)
TADA ~ Famous Amos cookies ....looks alike?? Come out with different shape..cos baked by different baker in my house. lol

-

-

-

-


The real recipes....from here. hahhahahaha. Easiest way to baked when lack of time to prepared the full ingredients. lol. Smart way ...

lOve Tine

No comments: