Sunday, March 15, 2009

MANGO day

Yesterday is a big day for my girl; but is the awful day for me...
I'm gonna blog about this badly because I have poured by the rain while walking for a 3km journey which distance from KLCC to Wisma MCA as there is not any pedetrian walkway with a cover for the passerby (M'sia government upgrade pls). What a day @#*&@#>@#... !!! I'm kinda upset with what's had happen in the morning as everything had planned smoothly, but it's seem failure in the end. A sinful day once i think back the moment..... There is too much of anger and disturbance which i wanna spread it out =( =( =( =( =( me bodyache...
p/s : Wish that U are reading this.

Anyway i'm here to Congratulation Yuen for ended her course and she gonna leave M'sia soon.. Gonna miss u girl ~


Her smile is sweet as candy =)
Girl always looks pretty neh by holding flowers...

A good hangout for dessert at 'Rak Thai' Midvalley after the Shih Lin mee suan. The MANGO keep me fresh and sweet... and i wish i could back here one day.


TADA~ ~I'm back
I'm back to the same restaurant the next day while accompanying sister for edu fair.. lol. This time gonna try out the food here.
MANGO TIME !!!

Thai Belanca Fried Rice.. I ordered this because there's a 'hand chop' in the menu next to it..Hmm.. it's doesn't taste that's good as i expected. Oya, forgot to tell u that i had dye my hair into this new copper brown colour =) nice? Me love ***

She have her MANGO chicken chop rice
n lastly i come here for this dessert..MANGO ICE, it's taste yummy... yum yum..Sweet Coconut



The interior really impressed me the atmosphere when i stepped in Bangkok last two years ago. The bamboo piece as suspender ceiling and hangging with a round pendent light. The ambient keep us warm and rusty feel. I love the deco and the Buddha Sculpture which placed in the center of the shop, back to the counter.

Love Thai Maggie, Thai source, Thai rempah?? Where can get it? Fren, ur can kindly visit this restaurant, they did sell Thai foods product.

This is the corner for them to prepared the dessert.

Love ƸӜƷ Tine

No comments: