Friday, March 20, 2009

Movie Marathon

Movie Marathon?? Yes.. Today is movie marathon day for the babygirl. I had watched 2 series movies by me ALONE continually once i get up from my bed. Although it's a old series, but the story line really impressed me and touching. How poor i'm..spend my time with movie alone.

the break-up by Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn
This movie bucks romantic comedy tradition at alomost every turn. A couple who meet, develop a seemingly contented relationship...but ended up with a fight and arguement ..lastly break up. Sad ending, but it's a stage for every couple where have to been through although it's kinda prick. After the break up, it's too late to realized what's important and valuable next to u. Things comes around n goes around....
Voted by ChristineG 8/10

My Super Ex-Girlfriend by Uma Thurman and Luke Wilson
This movie sux... the characters are being so naive and doesn't make sense. It's about beneath every superhero facade lies a real, often misunderstood person. That is the lesson at the heart of the ex gf, a supernatural romantic comedy in which a jealous ex gf's rage reaches terrifying heights and be the G-girl.
Voted by ChristineG 3/10

I have been lying on the sofa for a day... kinda rest. Hehehe

---------------------------------------------------------------------
MIDNIGHT Teh!!!
The day before i don't really happy, lots of things across my mind. I did lots of thinking and consideration....Ending up have a great midnight Teh Tarik seesion with Mr. R.

I'm too bored after eating ... See how nice is my deco creation =) *winks*
Topic...topic..topic... We do talks LOTS* and ending up with a proper supper meal. I think i'm gonna gained weight soon.. =(

Gonna stay tuned in my diet plan


Love ƸӜƷ Tine

No comments: