Friday, December 18, 2009

A day with leopard

Greeting everyone....

Today suppose to be my MC day, but i just couldn't stay home after long period resting, so i and sister heading to mall. Today finally i wore the leopard top where i brought in Taipei to shopping...me love it so much =)

I brought a pair of nerd nerd sunglass from MNG this evening outing, it's to be replaced my previous cacat one. hehe... what u think about the nerd look now?

Honestly i have ton and ton of photo to upload about my Taiwan trip, but unfortunately i'm lazy...So will make it next post.

Something interesting to share.... Someone added me in msn and claimed himself saw me before either in mall or some party event. Well, until now he don't' dare to show off himself either in picture or in person... This is kinda irritating and annoying. It's making me feel insecure in this community, as you can feel someone is tracking you and spying you to somewhere or anytime as they probably to do so. And he is giving me those very silly answer why he don't to show off..Hmmm.... I got nothing to comment on.

Love ƸӜƷ Tine

No comments: