Saturday, December 5, 2009

Quartz Quartz farewell

GOODBYE QUARTZ QUARTZ !!!
Another farewell night, it seem a hard thing in my life....How nice if everyone can gather together with their love one and family.

This farewell is especially for Ms. Quartz, as i always called her as Quartz Quartz (the double effect)... my senior. She is a capable and helpful person, had lots of sweet memories where she also taught me and advise me in our field. Apprecited my dear.. All the best to U.
We heading to Laundry on the friday night...Everyone still awake.
But....after enjoy with Heneiken.... we are almost gone
Me and my girl friend, Jenny.


Game ON......and this is where she get drunk
My turn to drink...
Me heart Heineken and CANON.
Thank May for the shoot.
The funny person...

Me and May, Hot Mama
Im getting tipsy


Camwhore at Toilet... this is silly, i know. But moi like it...=)
O.K?

Muachhh


The night is awesome, we even chilling at the balcony and took lots of funny shoot and talking non-sense after the drinking. Well, fruitful time always pass fast as the bullet from the gun... time flies away but the memories will always stay deeply in my bottom heart.

Okie, i shall stop my thread now and get back to bed now. I'm leaving real soon, will update then.
Take care everyone and stay tuned.
Muaxxx*

Love ƸӜƷ Tine


No comments: