Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Taipei, Taiwan Dec 2009

This suppose to be my last year post during my Taiwan trip on December, unfortunately I'm busy and being lazy for the past months...and i'm only free for few days within this week, and it's a good chance for me to upload pictures and do some crapping. Oh well, I am back to my homeland after a week before mid December, had a great occasion and this is the longest distance trip as i had travel for so far...sitting in the air-plane for 4 hours 40 minute to the destination- TAIWAN.

All long way to upload a number of thousand photos... so i only picked my favorite shot to post on this thread.

Here i'm coming TAIPEI, a place where every girls will crazy for it, and all about FASHION and craving for good FOOD..... Taiwan is a awesome place to travel , especially during winter. I got myself some winter cloth from Forever21 before heading, keep me warm.

“Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind.” – Seneca

I agree with this phrase as a new adaption will brings fresher and relax, and it's a escape from the city and heavy traffic.

My member for the trip


BBQ chicken fulfill up my empty stomach while in the journey to destination.

Amazing !!!


Finally we reaching our fairyland.......


It's midnight 1am in the morning once we arrived and check into the hotel....
Now you know why i love TAIWAN..... We were mad of shopping and back with empty pocket. How poor we are after crazy shopping....

Preparing my outfit and make a move to the city After a distance of walking, here we are...'WU FERN PUR' , this is a place for all the distributor of cloths and girls accessories. There is a place that both us get crazy and shopped from the day to night time... A tons and tons of basket or in the plastic where all the clothes placed and start selling on the street...
Camwhore while waiting for my member..


Happy after shopping !!!

Yeah !!



Doggies Theme restaurant
I saw California
and KFC.... lolx

Spotted a interesting shop- DomDom world !!!!




Lining up for a long Q for a first trial out the famous 'Oyster Ah Chong Mee Suan' at Xing Men Ting.

A great place to shop for foods and shop, very familiar with the Bukit bintang street + Petaling street.
Taipei railway station
Taiwanese been trained to be a discipline citizen, no matter young or old, they do really Q-up.
Hotel lobby- what make me said WOW....There is a public MAC desktop for all the hotel customer and user in the hotel only. We do check email and updated facebook through it. Awesome !!!! Our second hotel- CITY INN. A modern comtemporary concept with all furnishing in white colour and even they do have a 32 inches plasma television.

DomDom provided !!! Emergency used. Good shoot right. Am i??? Hehe

Taipei city
Opposite traffic, really make me confused sometime.
This is the new mall grand opening during the week we visit.

Trying out the famous ' Ru Ruo Rice'... taste good and cheap.
Our roti canai, their onion bread
Popular pearl milk tea



Driver seat on the LEFT.

7-eleven

Another brand new day for a outing after prepartion in our hotel room. Well the weather is still fine with me, althought it's winter. 20-23 celcius all week long....We pay a visit to the famous chinese temple where knows as a loveship God will blessed who's requested, many tourists came to pray. Artistry shoot by Quartz-
Loving it !!
Candid shoot





Postman in his motorcycle and with a huge basket behind where to placed all the letters, wondering how it's gonna be when there is a rain arrived....hmmm


After the temple visit, we pass by this sandwiches shop and stop for breakfast.


Okie, we planned to go for a hot spring on that particular day...



=)

Reaching 'Yu Ren jetty'




Good bright day cheer me up and jump higher and higher
Couple Bridge


Hot spring time !!!!
Its time to reward our exhausted body after so long of walking journey.

4th day outfit
Hello people, Hello Kitty

Nice dining, sweet colour theme
It's my birthday !!!
Mind being a day dreamer sometime, wish could have throw a party here and dress up like a princess with all bling bling diamond.








Yes, i was standing in the Kitty bathroom...













Taipai IOI

Clever, adorable Golden Retriver for rent.
Miss them much much..... A donation that i had ever pay for such a dogs charity on the street after they have did a good performance. Good babies, may God bless all of you.


By seeing me standing straight and normal right, actually i did sprained my leg's ankle on the 3rd day, and sadly couldn't make a trip down to ' Tai Chong'


The length of the cheesessss sausage same size as my face.
There is so many pictures to share with ya, but the time and energy doesn't allow me to do so. These days i'm freaking busy with my working life and lack of time to blogging and pamper myself, tired and exhausted.
But still i do have a great trip and waiting for more to come.

Love, Tinnie

No comments: