Saturday, November 14, 2009

FOREVER 21

I always wish i could still stay in 21..' i'm FOREVER 21'.
So do U peoples???

A fun day for shopping, everywhere was hanging with nice colourful clothes, i just pick whatever in front of my eye sight and get it try....then move to cashier counter. It's was so amazing that i managed to do so at the moment... Winning a great price or Lottery? Yes, Of course not...just feel it's time to get myself some new input to my wardrobe, dressing up myself with nice dress, pamper myself as a princess after the hard work.

Wow.... U might think my crazy for all these. I can't denied i'm... hehe. And i'm totally can't get out my self from the shopping mall.

YES, I'M CRAZY.....for shopping !!!!
All my new clothes i hunt from Forever 21 and Cotton on.... Money flies just a blink of a second. The girl is preparing to get some new jacket and skinny jeans for the winter holiday real soon.. wink* =)
Camwhore time !!!
But honestly i'm regret because i missed out for this white casual dress.

Love ƸӜƷ Tine

No comments: