Wednesday, November 25, 2009

NO AIR

NO AIR: I can't breath. Every second is hard for me to pass.....
tek tak tek tak....1 2 3 4 5 .....
I'm waiting for time to pass till 830pm. Waiting is a touturing.

What is in my mind now? I'm been spend the night and the day to do the think. I believe that things in life is hard to achieve although loCheck Spellingts hard work on it, but the important things is as long as the effort and potential is always apply to the particular term and willing to work for it.

Nothing is impossible; Impossible is nothing

I am a pessimistic and perceptual person, everything i had been through and experienced, really hurt me well, treated me so badly.... and of course there leave sweet memories behind for me, this is worst. I really hate it. That's why people always quote ' Love become Hate'...I HATE U!!!
Anyhow, Nothing is perfect and fair in this world, i'm freaking understand that what's come around and goes around in this circle of life, and i always believe that tomorrow will be a better day for me.

Many things that come across is a guider for me to grown up in my life. . . Honestly I'm afraid to walk alone on my path, i need a warm hand to lead me to somewhere, where belongs to the Babygirl's world and breath for the fresh air.

I NEVER EVER DOUBT AND ASSUME HOW IS MY FUTURE WILL BE....I ACCEPTED IT , BECAUSE IT'S FATED.

Love ƸӜƷ Tine

No comments: