Saturday, November 7, 2009

Cousin wedding night

Hola all, i'm on my way to somewhere.....
Me with my donkey DON....His name is DON DON.
We are just having some random picture inside the car, because i'm not driving tonight. Camwhore behind the car seat...

We ahead to my cousin wedding dinner, all of the woman in my house have a nice hair do then heading along the Jaya Palace.
The wedding slide show on the wall....

The interior of Jaya Palace at PJ, menara LYL building. It's grand and luxurious, food rate only 7/10.
The pretty bride and groom

The love bird on the stage, cutting and toasting the campaign ...
The table goodies- Berly's heart shape chocolate

Cheers people~
Me and Ken
The couple
The K session is good, the team have wonderful voice..the guy not bad looking..hehe
Snap 1- haven't prepare yet and snap.... noticed my tougue..lolx
Snap 2- this is much better, everyone is a SMILE mode. I'm with my gold zip dress from Purpledotz, Bangsar...me love it.
Red nail.... now in trend. Well, my hair growing longer and longer.... promise that i wouldn't cut it anymore.
Love ƸӜƷ Tine


No comments: