Thursday, October 29, 2009

Singapore


Hey peeps, finally i have a little time to upload my pictures, but this is only a part of the trip visit as my babe haven't transfer all the picture to me ya. And i'm right here thank to my boo who never placed the camera battery right while charging. I really missed out many interesting scene in Singapore. Sob sob~~~ And you gonna bring me once
again. :P

Firstly i'm release much because my Beauty now is just right next to me, she is sleeping, my words already tell you that she is back to me, she is awake and fine from the surgery. The day i leave to Singapore after she did the surgery, my heartbreak... believe or not? Picture will show you..... My wish come true, i'm there for the very first time-Singapore.

S.I.N.G.A.P.O.R.E here i come....

My plane to Singapore....The earliest flight of the day. Mean while, i only paying a day trip to this small country.
Singapore welcome you =) This is the airport...
My trip partner =)
Everyone looks tired and haven't awake yet.
After 40 minutes flight, finally i reach the location.. and meet up my lovely pretty babe. She brought us to dim sam as the first meal in Singapore.



This claimed as the delicious and crispy chicken wings in town.
My babes
The girls are kissing The statue of Singapore's founder, Sir Stamford Raffles.
Pay a visit to this interesting Mint, toy museum as i spotted this tourist spot inside the browser while on the plane.
Various of toys- the toy collection stop
The interior, below is a toy cafe... and there is 5 Sg dollar rebate when you purchase 4 tickets to enter this toy museum. Each person is 15Sg Dollor.

The antique vrooom vrooom
Poser in the museum... anyway it's doesn't looks like museum instead of a studio.

I told my babe: I MUST go to take picture with the Lion/Fish once i come Singapore.

The Merlion was designed as an emblem for the Singapore Tourism Board (STB) in 1964. The designer was Mr Fraser Brunner, a member of the souvenir committee and a curator of the Van Kleef Aquarium.

The Merlion has a lion head and a fish body resting on a crest of waves. The lion head symbolises the legend of the rediscovery of Singapura, as recorded in the "Malay Annals". In ancient times, Singapore was known as Temasek, a Javanese word for sea.

After this, we hangout to Bugis street whereby the place is similiar as the Chartuchak market in Bangkok. There is almost hundreds of store where selling cheap and nice stuffs.

Another popular riverside landmark in Singapore. Featuring five blocks of restored warehouses, it is home to hip entertainment, dining outlets and shops of all kinds, including second-hand and antique shops. In the evening, there is floating bar and chill out places for people to hangout for a great meal or either a drink. Seriously, im missing the place....I'm missing Clarke Quay!!! Lolx, it's was like i'm missing someone..my bf. hahaha. Sound so wrong ya~
The CLINIC, is a hospitality theme bar where it's only open on night time. Every single piece of furniture is mainly stolen from the hospital... haha, me just kidding.They placed interesting wheelchair and patient's bed where you can see in the hospital here.
The mat-salleh served their drink/ alcohol in the pack, and it's cost aroud 50 Sg dollar per pack. It's expensive..everyone of them is sucking the blood...lolx
The horrible Wheel chair with a pack of blood... dripping or sucking??

We are trying out.....

My eye looks tired, you should know why.....
I'm enjoying this trip well after my dad text and inform me that my wonderful Beauty is back to my sweet home. I'm release !!!!! Baby is back...
Thank babe for the good trip and shall you see soon. Muaxx~

More pictures to come. Stay tuned. Love you people.

Love ƸӜƷ Tine

No comments: