Thursday, October 22, 2009

BEAUTY

A hard day for me; once I woke up in the morning, i found out my Beauty is ill, she vomiting out a huge yellowish watery with bubbles around. This reminded me of she didn't take her meal for few days already, and now she didn't seem doing well. OMG....it's really freak me out, bagging my mom bring her to vet where she usually visited. I have a terrible reason and leave all this and back to work as i have to meet my deadline real soon, I feel bad, mama really feel bad.

I'm so worried about my princess..... :'( She is old, a 10 plus pom who haven't spay ... I always refused to neuter her and the reason is because she is OLD....i don't hope to see the painfulness on her...me heartbreak. So tell me, am i do the wrong decision ???? :(

According to Dr. Khor, after he did the ultra- scan and blood test on her, he found out there is a little swollen on my Beauty's uterus. It might cause uterus cancer where usually happen to all the female doggies who never spay. Beauty is drip-fed with a pack of glucose from doctor advice since she never eat for few days...The tube and the needle is a torturing weapon. Me heartbreak once again..:(

Beauty stay inside the cage while on the dripping, and above is her neighbour who a female doggie have the uterus surgery before and now facing a critical kidney illness. Both on dripping. The white colour meter is to monitor the dripping process, if the tube twisted, then the meter will buzz and send the signal to the doctor or stuff over there.

Something bordering me, i don't know whether should let Beauty to do the uterus surgery or not as she is oldie folk. I'm afraid she will gone, will leave me soon.....Honestly, she is my everything...loving her always.

God bless Beauty, might her always stay healthy.

Love ƸӜƷ Tine

No comments: