Friday, October 2, 2009

LUNA

I'm can claimed myself is a nerd and of course i'm not too addicted to any computer game except The Sim 2, that is the love game ever in this life time. . . . . Unfortunately now is totally another way, time and environment can managed to change someone become another one. I found a online game quite interesting, it's named Luna. It's was told by Boo.....
Here some nice graphic visual share with you.
This is my mage character...looks girlie n princess in a pair of angel's wings.
There is a cute puppy following me during my hunting session... I have to complete all the mission or quest that given to fulfill and it's will gain me experience and up to level. On the right top, there is a mini map, pointed where is my location at the moment and show me the way to find the Quest.

Here is my princess and the prince.

Can try it out and meet me there people ..cheers~

Love ƸӜƷ Tine

No comments: