Friday, October 16, 2009

List of fun things for my Friday night

Yupee, finally today is Friday...I love Friday, it's a delighted day for me among all the days. Having my own private time, to chill, to rest and to blog about my weekend or interesting stuffs.

My list of fun things for Friday night where i did when i'm home are:
  1. Play with my 2 babies...swing them one by one up to the blue sky. (Everytime they smile at me after i did that to them, i think they kinda like it..lolx)
  2. Take a long shower and have short spa session after work.
  3. Wash my hair and apply conditioner more than 5 minutes.
  4. Check my mail and open up 'CAFE WORLD' at this time, and buy some ingredients then cook, to earn money coins in my cafe. So that i managed to renovate my cafe and buy nice furniture to display.
  5. Chit-chatting with family members, friends and boo.
  6. Blogging
  7. Of course back to my VIVI again (My best fashion magazine ever and never).
Honestly, i'm right here countdown-ing about my trip, my holiday... Wooohooo.... it's going to happen real soon.

Love ƸӜƷ Tine

No comments: