Sunday, October 4, 2009

Randomly

Hey everyone, noticed my blog header? Sometime just wondering what's next to my new header design, recently i'm falls in love with inserts- Butterfly ƸӜƷ.
I always recalled by my friends, he did mentioned to me once about the theory of butterfly. He told me that butterfly is a beautiful thing in the world, it's would only stay a minute or even a few second when everyone is paying attention to it...and there is only the moment you able to watch out the real beauty of it.

If i am a butterfly, i will spend my pair of wings fly abandonedly, fly far away from the earth...fly around the world......................... ... ... ...

Happy 10th Birthday to my lovely Furkid- Ms. Beauty !!!
A blueberry yogurt cake just for her.
Some nice treat for both them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was attending a Henessy Artistry party at Quattro last friday. It's my pleasure to have the invitation from Fei....There are many celebrity were performance on that particular night, there are Boys Like Girls, Lenka, Hsiao Hung Jen and Paul Freeman. ...I was really regret to reach so late and even i missed the great chance to meet them.... Well, it's still fun and party continue after the performance.
Me and Jess
Me and Fei

This picture doesn't look like me..? Aren't?

Our journey to the outdoor for a fresh breath...



Blur~~~

Finally we are here....


Cheers~~~Great night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A lunch birthday celebration gathering with my high-school friends at Rakuzan. I'm tiring to do the typing anymore as now it's 3 am in the morning, i had no more energy for the next post...so just let the picture do the taking ya.
Happy belated birthday to u girl !!!

Bleh~
My big bro and my big sis =)

Me in casual sport wear.. =) All from MNG....

-----------------------------------------------------------
Sawatikap ~~ We are at Thailand..hehe. Of course not, we also able to find some nice Thailand food in our main land. We have a great lunch at Thai Thai @ Pyramid. This time will be the gathering for me and my uni- members.

Loving the ambient
My fav. gothic lighting
Nice decoration and lighting is the main source for giving atmosphere...

Pineapple fried rice. Vote: 7.5/10
Siam Mee Hoon in thai style. Vote: 4/10
Tom Yam Mee Hoon. Vote : 8/10
p/s: The Tom yam soup taste spicy and nice even the colour looks dull.
Our main photography of the day- Ben.
Cheers~
Me and Ying
Ben randomly taken..not bad ya. =)

Group picture... =)

Me and my lovely popo...She is a good chef even i found at the moment.
Me and boo boo

Finally i had finish loading the pictures and typing, it's really took me times to do so. Well, it's already become my habits these days- to list and wrote down stuff and activities that i had done this days ago as i have a bad memory at this age. Have you people think before WHY you guy need a blog??? Seriously it take time and energy to maintain in a good way... like me.. blek~ hehe

It's my bed time now... tomorrow will be my day for outing.
Stay tuned
Good night

Love ƸӜƷ Tine

No comments: