Saturday, October 17, 2009

Herbal Rose Tea

Today is my great day ever for weekend, i did lots of housework and clean up my untidy room where always complained from my boo. A wardrobe which full of thousand of clothes and bags; a study table which is stacked up with paper, books, magazine, skin care or either rubbish...lol. Ok, firstly i had moved some furniture here and there, placed them nicely and have a spaces walk path. Now i realised previously my room is a rubbish bin which full of unnecessary stuffs, and now i throw all away.....I feel happy to have a better bedroom, i think my furkids will have the same thinking as me because they are my bed mate.Wink** Okie start from today onward, I determined and swear i'm going to spend a day of each weekend to do the cleaning.

Break time after a hard work of cleaning...Me found this 2 bottles of Caffeine Free Herbal Rose
Tea on my messy study table, and it's brought from boo at Winter Warmers during the Penang trip since past few months ago. There are varies of different flower tea leaf, each of them have their own works. Baby brought me Blue Moon and Rosebuds tea leaf.
Rosebuds - is a traditionally associated with health, tranquility and beauty. It helps in blood circulation and stimulates the nerves and bone of the body.

Blue Moon- take care of beauty and complexion and also prevents aging. Blue mallow is useful to cleanse the urinary tract.

It's seem that he is worried im getting older and i need a better anti-aging healing supplement and beauty care. hehehe...

Some floating roses...I'm trying out the Blue Moon, surprisingly the roses is not in blue.

How to brew a perfect cup of tea
  1. Place 2 teaspoons of tea in teapot.
  2. Add 400ml of boiling water over the tea leaves.
  3. Infuse for 3 to 5 minutes.
  4. Strain tea and serve hot.
Love ƸӜƷ Tine

No comments: