Saturday, November 21, 2009

SAVE A LIFE TODAY !


My Beauty after surgery, the scar can see clearly on her stomach.

Hi all, Noticed that I had just fixed my page with new side gadget, it's a new column to rescue all the animals from pet finder.

I'm sympathy to all kind of animals who is abandoned at the street or either from their owner cause certain unreasonable excuse. All those poor thing could be in the hunger and homeless situation. Seriously they need a better home as a shuttle and attention given from people. As i browsed through the webpage just now, i realised how pity they are without a warm home and food, and all this cause the population of homeless animal had increase, especially dogs and cats.

I strongly believe that every animal deserve a better, lovely home.

Hopefully, cases of 'put to sleep' toward dogs and cats will decrease after the rescuers and adoption. I ensure everyone have their kindness hearter, why not adopt a new family member today ? ? Now? They need you, and you could provide a new living for them =)

IT'S TIME TO BRING BACK A NEW PUPPY HOME OR BRING YOUR PETS FOR A GREAT DAY-OUT !!!!!

There is a Pet Bazzar, Pet activities and more pet games on going during this weekend.

Venue :CUTIE Pet Fair 2009 @ Central Park One U, Bandar Utama
Date : 21st to 22nd Nov 2009, Sat and Sun
Time : 10am to 6pm
FREE ADMISSION FOR EVERYONE!!!!!
I'm too excited of this dogs event, because this is the chance for my furkids to meet new friends and i'm happy to see many pets in a nice outing, so i will be going with my babies if nothing turn on tommorrow
. .see you guys there =)
This is Beauty first outdoor kaikai after the surgery.
Finally there is a windy day for a walk with my babies after the raining season.

Remember ya - SAVE A LIFE WITH BRINGING BACK A NEW FAMILY MEMBER !
Cheers~

Love ƸӜƷ Tine

No comments: