Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The wedding spread

Everyday working like a cow and earning such a little money... living hard for this life. Sigh.... Everytime when i went back home from the heavy duty work at office, i will turn on my laptop, this is the very first thing i will do after petting and feeding my babies.Well, in my personal point of view...blogging in my page, looking at the picture or either browsing people's blog, reading the dairy and lets might help me release all my tension and focus on another interesting story where happen in people's life. I can't denied that if you are a smartie, choose a right blog to browse through, i can guarantee you that you will improve you english grammar in a short period. So do i? I believe that everyone is living with the learning hearter... =)

Just some wedding spread picture to show you guys.... a continuous story....
Preparing to the bride's house...

I'm in love with my floral top from Cotton-on =)
I believe there are always some sisters 'ji mui' or brother 'heng tai' will prepared to attack and to be attacked, as the weapon to let the groom meet the bride so easily. So firstly, the groom is forcing to wear a huge ribbon on their head before enter to the bride's room.
Bananas everywhere....Its a trap.
Thirdly, pampers time !!! Every brothers have to wear the adult napkin and walk up the stair with the groom. Hahaha

Tada..... Is going UP. They are successfully in all the level of game, included wearing the ribbon and act as joker, ate the bananas and a bowl of chilli padi, and of course the napkin time.
----------------------------------

Oh ya, guy...now only i knew that Grand Dorsett Subang Hotel had take over Subang Sheraton, and this is the hotel where we heading for the wedding dinner.

Me and the ah moi

A grand interior and a huge stage with a circular cake on the stage.

Time to toast.... Dato and Datin Ng with their son; My uncle and aunty with their pretty daughter are on the stage.

A box of heart-shape chocolate and a mini traditional basket with some candy inside.
My new input -earing from Forever 21

Acting cute ^^
Hey...my Beauty is back , Here is she =)
Love her more than everything.

Love ƸӜƷ Tine

No comments: